Here is a painless way to help stop domestic violence; The National Coaltion against Domestic Violence is recycling cell phones in order to:
• Fund programming that empowers victims of domestic violence and helps them remain free from abuse
• Support legislation aimed at ending domestic violence
• Give support and resources to organizations across the US working to stop violence in the home
How It Works:
• Roughly 60 percent of cell phones will be refurbished and resold
• The revenue generated from the sale of refurbished phones will be used to support NCADV programs that help end violence in the home
• The remaining cell phones are recycled according to the highest environmental standards
Get a free shipping label (minimum: three phones):
Use this link to order a pre-paid shipping label if you are sending three or more cell phones (accessories, laptops, mp3 players, digital cameras, and video game systems are welcome too).
Want to organize a collection? Order FREE boxes and posters here!
Shipping one or two phones? Please use Cellular Recycling's address below as our free UPS labels are structured for shipping three phones or more.
Mailing Address: Cellular Recycler, Attn: NCADV, 4840 Sterling Drive, Unit A, Boulder, CO, 80301 United States
Thank you for your support for our work to make every home a safe one!
Donate a Phone program NCADV