.Futures without violence
Transforming Men and Boys to End Violence Against WomenTitle: Transforming Men and Boys to End Violence Against Women
Date Recorded: Thursday, May 7th, 2015
- Expand our understanding of the broader impact of male socialization and trauma on women, men and children.
- Increase knowledge and techniques for applying a compassion and accountability framework to engaging with men and boys.
- Explore promising multicultural intervention and prevention approaches to engaging with men and boys.
- Juan Carlos Areàn, Director of the National Latin@ Network for Healthy Families and Communities, a project of Casa de Esperanza
- Erik Bringswhite, Youth Consultant, Motivational Speaker, Trainer, Community Engagement, Youth and Adult Diversion
- Terri Strodthoff, Founder and Executive Director, Alma Center, Inc.
- Sam Simmons, SAFE Families Manager, Be More Project and Healing Generations